Netbox.pl Sp. z o.o. guarantees the security of data, including personal data, of users visiting the netbox.pl website. The information provided below guarantees the confidentiality of personal data and its proper use.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
Personal data controller
The administrator of personal data collected via the website is Netbox.pl Limited Liability Company. Contact address: Netbox.pl Sp. z o.o. Czachorowo 54, 63-800 Gostyń NIP: 6961001742, KRS: 0000572455, District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register
What data do we process
As part of our website, we collect and process personal data such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
Purposes of processing personal data
Personal data in Netbox.pl are processed for the purpose of:
- Providing answers to messages sent via the form from the Website.
- Sending information and marketing offers, surveys, invitations and correspondence via e-mail.
- Marketing and commercial information (only with separate consent).
For people using the Work tab:
- In order for a candidate / candidate to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position, pursuant to the consent of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR).
- In order for a candidate / candidate to participate in future recruitment processes and to leave application documents in the candidate database, on the basis of consent under Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR).
- In order to verify the qualifications and skills of candidates / candidates and to establish the terms of cooperation – in connection with the legitimate interest of the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
- In order to establish or pursue possible claims by the Administrator or to defend against claims made against the Administrator – in connection with the Administrator’s legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
The administrator may request the candidate / candidate to provide such data as: name (s) and surname, date of birth; contact details indicated by such a person; education; professional qualifications; the course of previous employment.
What the User can expect from Netbox.pl
As a processor, we are committed to:
- data processing only for purposes related to the proper performance of services in no case will we process your data for other purposes,
- not transfer data outside the EU or outside the territory of countries recognized by the European Commission as ensuring a sufficient level of data protection: all data is stored in Poland,
- applying appropriate technical and organizational measures tailored to the type of service and needs in order to ensure the security of personal data processed,
- notify as soon as possible about breaches of personal data protection,
- providing support in complying with the obligations arising from the GDPR by providing the necessary information.
What are the legal grounds for processing personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- Required data processing for the conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of electronic services.
- The Controller’s legitimate interest in handling correspondence and replying to sent messages.
- Provision of electronic services in the field of providing information about the content posted on the Website or other websites, in particular regarding the Administrator’s marketing content.
- The administrator does not provide for the transfer of personal data to a third country.
The User has the full right to decide to what extent the data may be used by Netbox.pl.The User has the following rights:
- request access to your personal data,
- correct them,
- delete or limit processing,
- porting data,
- the right to object at any time to the processing of the User’s personal data, including profiling and direct marketing,
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if the processing of the User’s personal data takes place on its basis; withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The user may withdraw his consent to the sending of marketing content at any time.
Who has access to Users’ data
By collecting personal data, we provide direct access to them only to persons authorized by us, i.e. employees, subcontractors and entities providing services to us (i.e. accounting, legal, auditing, technical support services) and only to the extent necessary to perform the services ordered by Netbox pl.
In addition, Users’ personal data may be transferred to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, in particular to the competent judicial or law enforcement authorities.
Data storage period
The data provided by Users is stored only for the period necessary to achieve the specific purpose for which they were sent or for the purposes of complying with the law.
We store personal data for the period of using our services by the User.
After the termination of using the services, the User’s personal data in the scope of: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number will be kept for the period necessary for the purpose of considering complaints and claims related to the use of these services.
If the User agrees to the use of his personal data for marketing purposes, we will provide information of this nature until the consent is withdrawn. The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
In the case of data sent for recruitment purposes, the data will be stored for the following periods:
- if you consent to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position, your personal data will be processed for a period of 6 months from the date of completion of the recruitment process;
- if you consent to participate in future recruitment processes, your personal data will be processed for a period of 12 months;
- in order for the Administrator to pursue claims or defend against claims, personal data will be processed until the claims are time-barred.
Contact regarding personal data
Please send inquiries or requests related to the processing of personal data in accordance with the contact details provided below:
telephone: (+48) 65 575 17 15
When providing services, we use professional technologies to collect and save information, such as cookies. These are commonly used, small files containing a string of characters that are sent and saved on the end device (e.g. computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone) used by the User when visiting the website. This information is sent to the clipboard of the browser used, which sends it back at the next visits to the website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper use of the website. Most often they contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The basis for the processing of cookies
Persons using the services provided electronically via the website, please voluntarily consent to the processing of cookies by storing information or accessing information already stored in their telecommunications end devices.
Granting consent to the processing of cookies takes place in particular by using the button containing a declaration of consent to the processing of cookies or confirmation of reading its terms. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, free of charge and described in the section on cookie management.
We process cookies on the basis of art. 173 of the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2021, item 576).
What cookies are used by us?
We can categorize cookies taking into account three methods of division. In terms of the purposes of using cookies, we distinguish between three categories:
- necessary files – these files allow the website to function properly and the functionalities that the User wants to use, e.g. authentication cookies. Without saving them on the User’s device, the use of the website is impossible,
- functional files – files that allow you to remember the settings selected by the User and adapt them to his needs and preferences, e.g. in terms of the selected language, font size, website appearance. They allow the Administrator to improve the functionality and performance of the website. Without saving them on the User’s device, the use of some of the website’s functionalities may be limited,
- business files – this category includes, for example, advertising cookies. They make it possible to adjust the advertisements displayed on the website or outside it to the User’s preferences. Without saving them on the User’s device, the use of some of the website’s functionalities may be limited.
- In terms of their validity, we distinguish two categories of cookies:
- session files – existing until the end of a given User’s session,
- persistent files – existing after the end of the session by the User..
- In terms of distinguishing the entity administering cookies, we distinguish:
- Administrator’s cookies,
- third party cookies.
Administrator’s cookies allow to recognize the User’s device and display a website tailored to his individual expectations, which makes the use of its functionality easier and more pleasant. By saving these files on the User’s device, it is possible, for example, to remember login details, maintain a session after logging in, remember selected goods or services, or adjust to preferences, such as the arrangement of content, language or its color.
Third party cookies
- Google Adwords – they allow you to conduct and evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns carried out using the Google Adwords service,
- Google Analytics – they allow to assess the quality of advertising campaigns carried out with the use of Google Adwords, as well as to study the behavior and traffic of Users and to prepare traffic statistics,
- Google Maps – they allow you to store information about the User, which enable the use of the map functionality available as part of the Google Maps service. Google Inc. can track the location of Users.
Managing cookies and other information
Most often, the browser settings allow cookies and other information to be placed on the end device by default. If the User does not agree to saving these files, it is necessary to change the web browser settings accordingly. It is possible to disable their saving for all connections from a given browser or for a specific website, and also to delete them. The method of file management depends on the software used. The current rules of file management can be found in the settings of the web browser used.
In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the Google Ads Preferences tool. Google Ads Preferences.
Information on managing cookies on a mobile phone can be found in the User’s Manual for a given phone.
The consent to the processing of cookies is voluntary. However, it should be remembered that restrictions in their use may make it difficult or impossible to use some of the website’s functionality.
w zakładce polityka prywatności.